Item added to your cart
Dress Shipping & Returns Policy
Things You Need To Know Before Ordering Your Dress
A Reminder About Custom Dresses - Processing and Shipping - We suggest that you allow a 30 - 60 day window for your order to be processed and shipped to you. Some dresses may come sooner but it depends on the dress you order, they are all made to order and some dresses have more details to complete that may take longer. Please check with us for estimated delivery dates before you order. Items not arriving in time for your event is not a valid return reason.
All dresses are Made-To-Order. Whether you choose a standard size or custom measurements, our tailors craft each dress to order. If you are unsure of size, choose one size larger and bring the dress to a local tailor to custom fit your body type. Please double check your measurements and color choice before ordering. Within 24 hours a dress order cancellation may be accepted with a 25% order cancellation fee will be applied. After 24 hours, all dress sales are final, no refunds. Petticoats and undergarments are not included and may be purchased separately. Most dresses will need a professional pressing due to shipping. We do not pay for cleaning, pressing or standard alterations.
Dress Order FAQ's
We know your dress is for a very special occasion and is important. We want your dress to be perfect for you. Every dress is inspected before packaging for shipping.
Sizing or Fitting Issues - before ordering please take your measurements carefully, do not pull the tape measurement tight around you. The finished gown may vary by one inch in either direction, we encourage you to find a local tailor to make adjustments. All of our dresses are newly tailored by our dressmakers and have a LET seam for size errors up to one inch a tailor's handwork can make the adjustment in or out.
Dress does not fit - Considering the uniqueness of the product being CUSTOM MADE TO ORDER, dresses cannot be exchanged or returned. Most dresses have a let seam for a professional tailor to make adjustments. If your dress differs more than one inch, you should take it to a local tailor to make adjustments. In this case, we will reimburse 25% of the tailor bill, you must provide a receipt of the bill with your reimbursement request.
Color Mismatch - Some fabrics will show a different color effect depending on the lighting and the computer monitor you use. Slight color differences are not a color defect or wrong delivery. However, if you receive a wrong color dress, please contact customer service within 3 days of dress delivery to see if a return is possible.
Q & A
Q. I don't like the fit, what can I do?
Our dresses are newly tailored just for you. Everyone has different figure features. To ensure your dress fits, our dressmakers leave a tiny let seam for a tailor to take in our let out dress seams.
Q. I don't like the color, what can I do?
Some fabrics show differently depending on lighting, computer monitors, angles of photo. Slight color differences are not color defects or wrong delivery. However, if you receive the wrong color dress, contact us immediately.
Q. This dress doesn't look like the one I ordered, what can I do?
Every customer has a different consumption level. We prepare the dress according to the dress details on the site. Different sizes may make a dress look not like the model photo. The photos on our site are professional models with size 2,4 or 5 for most of the dresses. A size 2 may look different from a size 10. Please keep in mind you may not look like the model in your dress. We suggest you go to a local dress shop first and try on styles so you find what looks best on you. Not all styles match all figures and are flattering. We do not take returns if you do not like the dress.
Q. My zipper is not zipping, what can I do?
Some dresses with thick seams or invisible zippers may not easily zip up. When you zip up, pull the zipper slowly and carefully. If the zipper gets stuck, pull the zipper backwards and forwards to adjust the teeth. if the zipper breaks, please bring to a local tailor to fix.
Q. My dress has a mark on it, what can I do?
All dresses are inspected before shipping. Dress will ship inside out to avoid marks. If there is a mark from the processing of tailoring, these marks can be removed with a tiny bit of clothing soap. Rub gently just on the mark with a damp soft towel and soap or get advice from a professional cleaner. We do not pay for cleaning services or pressing.
Returns on dresses will only be considered for legitimate reasons - wrong dress, wrong color. We do not take dresses back for sizing issues. The dresses are made based on your sizing. If you choose a standard size, be sure to look at the sizing chart under Sizing & More Info to make sure your measurements match the sizing the dressmaker will be using. These dresses are still made to order with your measurements or the size guide standards.
Unauthorized returns are not accepted. You must contact within 3 days of receiving a dress for a return consideration. You must provide photos for a return and your reason. If approved, a valid return number and address will be provided to you.
International Shipping Guidelines:
- You will receive a tracking number for USPS or UPS via e-mail after your order has been shipped.
- NOTE: All international shipments are subject to duties and taxes. Custom and import charges are not included in our shipping charges.
- We recommend that our international customers check with local customs regulations to be aware of the laws within their country because if these items are restricted for use or sale, we cannot be held liable if they are seized or confiscated by customs.
- Customs regulations in certain countries require ID to be provided for customs clearance. All ID information provided by you will be stored safely and securely. We need this information in order to securely transmit it to the carrier when your package is shipped and share it with customs officials in the destination country, which will allow your packages to clear customs without additional delay.
- Countries that can require an ID number include: Argentina, Bahrain, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Guatemala, India, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Jordan, Kuwait, Mexico, Nigeria, Oman, Peru, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay. If your country requires an ID number, please put your ID number in our contact form (HERE)